This issue occurred when there was an update for the Synaptics TrackPad driver. I had somehow messed with the update and that caused issues with how the laptop’s trackpad behaved.
When I continued to type, that particular window will lose focus and whatever I type would not appear. To resolve this issue, all I had to do was update the device driver of my wireless mouse as well as the TrackPad.
Here are the steps:
- Open up the Run prompt, type Control Panel
- Click on Hardware and Sound
- Click on Device Manager
- Expand Mice and other Pointing Device
- Right click on the devices listed and select Update Driver Software…
- If the system detects a change and an update has been installed, you would be prompted for a system reboot.
Once this is done, it should resolve the window out of focus issue that occurs in Windows 10.
Hope this helps! Have fun, people! 🙂